The Japanese fashion magazine En Vie has featured e-conservation in its most recent edition. The issue contains a “Print vs Digital” article and e-conservation magazine was chosen together with three others to represent the free online magazines sector.
The magazine is also free to download. Enjoy the reading!
- Alison Wain on Big Stuff 2013
- admin on Cathleen A. Baker Fellowship in Conservation 2012–2013 (deadline: 31 Jan 2012)
- Shah Md. Rokonuzzaman on Cathleen A. Baker Fellowship in Conservation 2012–2013 (deadline: 31 Jan 2012)
- Mahmoud Sallam on Textiles Conservator (deadline: 31 July 2011)
- hahn yeon joo on 2011 Internships for Research Projects at the Museum Conservation Institute (deadline March 30, 2011)